What is Game Server Tools (GST)?
Hello and welcome to the GST Documentation. Chances are if you are reading this, you already have, or are looking to purchase a GST Subscription for your Game Server Community. This Document will showcase all that GST has to offer, as well as guides on how to fully set up and utilise GST. Hopefully, this document will answer any questions you may have. As always please do contact us if you have any issues or queries!
Simply put, Game Server Tools is a better way to manage your server. Unsatisfied with the current (and lack of) server management tools, we have developed a number of tools and features to allow you to manage your Game Server easier and more efficiently, all on one dashboard.
We understand setting up a server is daunting, especially from a technical point of view, as such, we have designed GST to be easy to use, you will not need to touch a line of code, server console etc. All of our tools are designed to work seamlessly with each other.
These tools (currently) are:
- Discord Linker - Discord and Steam account linking solution
- GST Reports - A reporting tool that extends in the in game f7 functionality
- Player Count Bots - Server player count status bot for Discord
- Ban Ctrl - A centralised banning platform
- Nitro Boost Rewards - Reward players with rewards.
- Server Stats - View your servers play time and player specific sessions
- GST Tickets - A Discord ticket solution that links with the rest of GST
To see a detailed explanation and demonstration of all the tools, please go to their relevant sections in the document. You can navigate to them by using the panel on the left.